At Las Vegas Jet Charter, we are establishing our reputation as a premier jet charter service airline, and we would like to hear from professional, well-trained, enthusiastic individuals who are interested in joining our team. If you are interested in one of our open positions please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight Attendant Job Description
High-quality, personal and safe service is the key to being a great Las Vegas Jet Charter flight attendant. Candidates should be excellent at multitasking, have outstanding people skills and be experts at working through all types of situations. We provide on-site training for new hires, no prior training required. Flight attendant duties include, but are not limited to:
• Participate in pre-flight briefings with fellow crewmembers.
• Ensure the highest level of safety by inspecting safety equipment, announcing and demonstrating safety procedures and verifying passengers’ compliance with safety regulations throughout all stages of flight.
• Make passengers feel comfortable by welcoming them aboard the aircraft, assisting with carry-on luggage, providing beverage and snack services, answering questions, providing timely information and accommodating special requests.
• Provide care for passengers who require special assistance, including unaccompanied minors and passengers with disabilities.
• Inspect aircraft cabins and order supplies in preparation for each flight.
• Provide reassurance to passengers during flight delays, rough air, etc.
• Complete all company required paperwork and reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency.
Pilot – First Officer Requirements
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT
•Recommendations from all previous employers.
•10 years of paid experience.
• Must have necessary hours and qualifications under the ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements
• 20,000 Hours Multi-Engine required (Must be actual aircraft time. Sim time does NOT count.) (FAR 61.159)
• ATP written completed (must be completed before interview)
• FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit
• First Class Medical
• Valid Passport
**Once hired, the Flight Simulator portion of your PSA Pilot Training will satisfy the remaining ATP multi-engine requirements